Logo Casino Bonus Min. Deposit Play now
Australians love to gamble. As such, dozens of online casinos are competing to win players to use their platform. These casino operators use different techniques to attract new players such as great bonus offers and a wide range of games. The biggest challenge to both new and veteran players is finding a good and legit casino to play at. We have taken the burden of testing hundreds of online casinos accepting Aussie punters. What’s exciting about these casinos is that they accept AUD and some of the widely accepted payment options. Check out our list of the top 10 online casinos in Australia:
Fair Go Casino
- An extensive collection of online slot games from Real Time Gaming
- Convenient deposit and withdrawal options in Australian Dollars
- One of the best 10 dollar minimum deposit casino websites
- High bonus offers with minimal wagering requirements
- Generous ongoing promotions and free spins
- Compatible with iOS and Android-powered mobile devices
- Prompt customer support service available 24/7
- Provides a wide range of games for low and high roller players
- Games are supplied by some of the giant software companies
- Licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority
- A generous welcome bonus of 100% up to $200 on the first deposit
- Exclusive live dealer games powered by Evolution Gaming
- Safe and timely payment options
- Data is encrypted by the latest Secure Socket layer (SSL) technology
Omni Slots Casino
- Rewards new players with a 100% welcome bonus plus 50 free spins
- A vast collection of online video slots and table games
- A well-structured VIP program
- Powered by world-class software companies like Microgaming, Betsoft, Wazdan and Evolution Gaming
- Compatible with mobile, tablet and personal computer
- Highly qualified and friendly customer support and a detailed FAQs section
- Fully licensed and regulated by Curacao Gaming
- Accepts cryptocurrency as the payment method and other fiat currencies
- Offers more than 1100 casino games and over 550 online slots
- Generous welcome package and special treats
- Reliable support service available 24/7 through live chat, email, and telephone
Planet 7 OZ Casino
- A fantastic portfolio of exciting table games and entertaining online slots
- Rewards a three-tier welcome bonus of 100%
- Exclusive VIP Club with many benefits
- Mobile and desktop compatible games
- Safeguards the players’ data with SSL encryption
- Fast and secure withdrawal and deposit methods
- Customer support service available around the clock
Slots Million Casino
- A luxurious game library of more than 2500 titles from reputed manufacturers
- Some games are compatible with Virtual Reality (VR) technology
- A welcome bonus of 100% up to $100 which is subject to 48 times playthrough requirements
- Frequent promotional deals and special treats
- Thrilling live dealer games such as baccarat and Blackjack
- Mobile friendly games accessible from smartphones and tablet
Joe Fortune Casino
- Best rated and certified online casino games
- Powered by the world’s best software provider, Microgaming
- Available in instant and downloadable versions
- Exceptional customer service from the friendly and knowledgeable support team
- Has a sleek and appealing design
Mucho Vegas Casino
- They have more than 1000 casino games that are thoroughly tested and certified by TST and eCOGRA
- An impressive platform with easy to navigate features
- Holds a license from Curacao government
- Have several weekly and monthly promotions
- Offers an excellent VIP Club that combines personalized services and luxurious gaming experience
- The games are powered by several software companies including BetSoft, Ory, and iSoftbet
- A huge variety of suitable payment options
- Customer support members are friendly and knowledgeable about casino topics
- Bitcoin friendly platform with complete access to all game variations
- The games are powered by SoftSwiss Gaming as well as other leading providers like Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, and Microgaming.
- The site is regulated and licensed by Curacao Government
- An array of live dealer games including Live Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat
- Optimized for all devices including smartphones, tablet, and personal computers
- Provides all around support through email and live support
Uptown Pokies Casino
- Offers generous and competitive promotions
- A good number of games from Real Time Gaming Software Company
- Comes with a downloadable mobile app compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS
- Supports ideal payment options for Aussie players
- Has a comprehensive FAQs section and experienced support agents
Popular Casino Games Offer by Top 10 Casino Sites
Australian players looking for the best casino games have a wide selection of options to choose from. Out top 10 casino sites are tailored to offer total fun and entertainment to Aussie punters. The exciting part about online casino games is that you can either play for fun and real money. The games you will find include poker, pokies, craps, baccarat, Blackjack and roulette, as well as a handful of live dealer variations. This section covers some of the most popular casino games you will find in the above-stated operators.
Online Video Pokie Games
This is one of the games you will never miss in an Australian casino. Everyone loves them because of the full range of bonus features, special promotions, huge jackpots, and the fun they offer. Also, video Pokie games feature high-quality graphics, seamless animations, and significant sound effects to enhance the play. Here are the best ten online slots to check out:
- Mega Moolah
- Major Millionaire
- Relic Raiders
- White King
- Ocean Princess
- Blood Suckers
- Kings of Chicago
- Desert Treasure
- Charm Deluxe
3 Reel Pokies
Many people love the classic three reeled slot games because they are simple and huge potential payouts. It should be understood that every poky are designed to offer long term percentage payouts. Some of the most common pokies are:
- 777 Pokie
- 7’s and Stripes
- Double Ya Luck
- Jumping Beans
- Scuba Fishing
- The Three Stooges II
Online Roulette Games
Roulette is the second most sought casino game variation after online pokies. It is because you don’t need prior skills to play and win. There are three main types of Roulette: European Roulette, American Roulette, and French Roulette. The most popular variations in Aussie casinos are:
- 3 Wheel Roulette
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette
- Spingo Roulette
- Euro Gold Roulette
- Premier Diamond Roulette
- Multi Wheel Roulette
Online Blackjack Games
Unlike pokies and roulette, Blackjack requires skills and strategy to benefit from it. The objective of this card game is to get a total as close to 21 as possible without exceeding it. Besides many types of bets there also many variants of Blackjack available in Australian online casinos. Some of the most popular options are:
- Atlantic City Blackjack
- Super Fun 21 Gold Series
- High Limit European Blackjack
- European Blackjack Gold Series
- Atlantic City Blackjack Multi-Hand
- Classic Blackjack Multi-Hand
- Spanish Blackjack
- Vegas Strip Blackjack
- Vegas Downtown Blackjack
Live Dealer Games
Live dealer games offer a thrilling experience because they combine the convenience of online casinos and the social benefits of brick and mortar casinos. These casino games are developed with sophisticated technology that enables players to live stream through video links. What makes live casino games is that they are operated by a real human dealer and played in real-time. Popular titles include:
- Live Roulette
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Live Casino Hold’em
- Live Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Live Dream Catcher
- Live Three Card Poker
- Live Caribbean Stud
Reputable Software Providers in Australia
Software providers are the backbone of every online Casino. As you may be aware, online casinos don’t create games; they partner with leading companies who supply them with different game variations. The gaming software powering our top 10 casinos in Australia utilize new modern technology to deliver high-quality games that are unique and compatible with all devices. They also include different bonus features to boost your chances of landing massive best casino payouts. There are three main types of casino software platforms that Australian players can use:
Instant Play Software
Instant play casinos are increasingly becoming popular in the Australian market. It allows players to enjoy their favorite games without downloading any software. These types of casino websites are built with Adobe Flash and HTML5 technology that enables cross-compatibility.
As the name suggests, these casinos require users to download desktop or mobile software before they can play. The games offered on downloadable casinos platforms are visually appealing, fast loading and with great features.
Mobile Casino Software
The mobile casino software is designed for people who love gaming on the go. Most games are compatible with tablets, smartphones, and other small devices with an enabled internet connection. Although mobile games are convenient, some of them lack the visual appeal of downloadable and instant play games.
Who develops casino software?
As aforementioned, there are dozens of reputable software companies that are specialized in creating casino games. Each game that is released by these developers must be tested and certified by renowned third party companies such as eCOGRA and TST. These companies help to verify that the games are fair and random. They also monitor the Random Number Generator (RNG) software to ensure that it is not biased. Some of the giant names with a good reputation are:
- Aristocrat Technologies
- Evolution Gaming
- Real-Time Gaming
- Ainsworth Game Technology
Australian Gambling Licensing Authorities
It is essential to understand from the start that the gambling industry in Australia is not regulated. As such, there are high chances of playing games that are biased. It is our mandate to ensure that you play fair and random games at fully licensed and regulated casinos. All the top 10 online casino sites are licensed and regulated by well-respected authorities in the iGaming industry. Some of them are:
- Gibraltar Gaming Commissioner
- Malta Lotteries and Gaming Authority
- UK Gambling Commission
- Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission
Payment Methods and Currency
Australian punters have every reason to smile as the top 10 online casino site we have shared support a wide selection of deposit and withdrawal options. What’s even more appealing is that they are accepting payment in Australian Dollar currency. However, it is good to know that these payment options come with different fees and commissions that will be charged from your transactions. All the payment options we have shared use the latest encryption technology like 128/256 Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure that your online transactions and safe at all time. There are three main groups of payment options supported by Australian online casinos:
Credit or Debit Cards
This is one of the commonly used among Aussie players. The good thing about these methods is that you don’t require a new account as you can use the credit or debit card details. The accepted forms of payment include:
- Amex or American Express
Electronic Wallet (E-Wallet)
AN electronic wallet allows users to transfer funds on the internet without disclosing any personal information. Many players opt for these methods before the privacy they provide. There is a massive range of e-wallets available to Australian players such as:
- PayID is the new paying and withdrawal method
- Instant debit
Bank Wire Transfer
Bank Wire Transfer is another popular method used by online punters to deposit or receive their payments. You will be required to deposit funds to your bank before you transfer to your casino account. Other online casinos accept e-Checks as a payment option.
Types of Bonuses and Special Offers in Australia
With stiff competition in the online gambling industry, casino operators tend to use different incentives to lure new players on their platforms. They also reward their loyal customers with special offers as a way of encouraging them to continue using their site. To ensure that you benefit from the available bonus offers, you must be able to differentiate each one of them. Another crucial thing to note when choosing bonuses is the established wagering requirement that must be met before the withdrawal completed. Last but not least is the time it will take before the money reflects in your account.
Cashable Match Bonus
This type of bonus is available to new and regular punters. It is rewarded when you add funds to your online casino account or when you sign up a new account. You must agree to adhere to all the terms and conditions such as playthrough requirements before you can Cashout your winnings. An excellent example of Cashable Match Bonus is offered at Joe Fortune Casino where you receive 2005 up to $1000 on the first deposit which is accompanied by a 100% match bonus up to $500 on eight deposits that come after, giving you a whopping $5000 bonus!
No Deposit Bonus
There are online casinos that will reward you for opening an account. At top 10 online casinos in Australia you will receive real money or free spins immediately you verify your new account. Some casinos will deposit the bonus directly into your account while others will require you to claim using a bonus or promo code. In most cases the free money range between $5 and $30 and the free spins between 5 and 50. Sign up at Planet 7 OZ Casino and receive $25 free.
No Deposit Free Spins Bonus
Online casinos may reward you a specific number of free spins to play a particular slot game when you sign up. This is done as a way of promoting a new video slot in the market.
Free Spins with Deposit Bonus
This bonus is awarded when you make the first deposit in your account. You will receive the free spins alongside the welcome bonus and match bonus in most of our top ten online casino sites. For example; you earn $1500 on all your first three deposit plus 150 free spins when you sign up at PlayAmo Casino.
Some Australian online casinos give you a chance to recover some of the money you lose in your games. This is usually offered as a percentage value over some time. The Cashback bonuses are available in two types; Cashback on losses and Cashback on bets.
What are the Wagering Requirements?
The wagering requirements or playthrough requirements are often set by casino operators to keep off idlers from abusing the bonus offers. They require you to wager a specific amount of money before you are allowed to Cashout the wins and the bonus. The standard wagering requirement in our top ten casino sites is between 15 times and 40 times the gift.
Safe and Fair Gaming in Australian Online Casinos
One of the biggest nightmares for both novice and old-time gamers is sourcing a safe game from the vast online casino market. The best way to tell whether the game you want to play is reliable or not is by checking for the seal of approval from any recognizable software-independent testing company. Several third party companies work with online casinos to ensure that all the games they offer are safe and fair for players. Let’s look at some of the renowned companies in Australia:
- eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance (eCOGRA) is one of the leading testing agencies in the gambling world. It has been around since 2003 and is certified in different jurisdictions including Kahnawake, Denmark, Malta, Alderney, Gibraltar, and the United Kingdom.
- Transport Layer Security (TSL): TSL is used in most online casinos to secure all communications as well as the transfer of data.
- SSL Encryption: Most casino websites are protected by the latest cutting technology such as 128/256 bit Secure Socket Layer to secure all data, including transactions. All casinos that are secured by this software must display the seal of approval on the homepage.
How We Choose Our Top 10 Casino Sites
With so many options available for players to choose from, it is quite a challenge finding a legit online casino that accepts Australian players. But with our top ten casino sites, you will enjoy a safe and secure gambling environment across all devices. In this section, we look at some of the key elements we focus on when rating good casinos.
Security: Your safety is essential, especially when playing for real money. All the sites we have listed are approved and secured with modern technology like SSL encryption.
License: All our top ten online casinos in Australia have license seals displayed on the homepage. The sites are also tested regularly to ensure that the software being used is unbiased.
Banking and Withdrawal: We test to ensure that all the supported payment options are safe for all players.
Bonuses: All listed online casinos have decent welcome bonuses to help players to build their bankrolls.
Games: Most games are available in real money and trail versions to help players to practice and understand the gameplay.
Customer: You will find highly qualified and experienced customer support agents available through email, live chat, and email 24 hours.
Tips for Successful Online Casino Gambling
Online casino games are designed to entertain as well as to allow players an extra income. Here, we have shared some of the best tips for Australian players looking to increase their chances of winning.
Chose a game: Select a game that you can play without much struggle as it helps to reduce your chances of losing
Apply a strategy: Some online casino games like Blackjack require you to use an approach to enable you to win.
Take advantage of the bonus offer: Almost every online casino rewards players when they join or add fund to their accounts. Use these bonus offers to build your bankroll and win bigger prizes.
Set your limits: Online casino games are known for their immersive nature. It is essential to set your time before you start playing and always try to stick to it.
Leave when you are leading: One of the secrets of benefiting from online casinos is to exit the game when you land frequent wins. This will lower your chances of losing your money.
Manage your bankroll: It is essential to learn bankroll management skills before you start gambling at any online casino. This will help you to know how much to wager and the possible wins.