Logo Casino Bonus Min. Deposit Play now
POLi Payment System in Online Casinos
POLI is a financial technology business controlled by Australia Post. Australia Post had a partnership deal with the top banks in both Australia and New Zealand to actualize the dream. The essence of all these is to ensure that people can easily pay for anything through their internet page without being charged an extra fee. Thus, the company charges the merchants instead of the users, meaning lower fees for users.
Anyone who gambles and makes payment through a wire transfer would understand how innovative this can be. With wire transfers, players must pay extra charges that range between AUD10 and AUD60 for every transaction. POLI helps to remove this from existence.
For anyone making transactions from Australia they don’t need to have a POLI account. All they need to do is to select POLI as a form of payment. This will allow the connection of one’s bank account to the system, making it easy for POLi to help in auto-filling the necessary field for you.
The ease of using this payment option has led to a rise in its popularity today. Here, we will be sharing some crucial aspects of this payment system, starting with making deposits in a POLi casino.
Making Deposits in Online Casinos that Accept POLi
To use POLi in casinos, the following steps can help:
- Use a Bank That Works with POLi: Despite being something that makes gambling easy, it is not accessible to all banks. You might need to check for banks that work with Poli. If you don’t have a bank that works with POLi, you might need to get one before moving to the next stage.
- Find a POLi Payment Casino: The next thing you need is to ensure the casino you are about to patronize accepts POLi. We have listed some reputable options on this page.
- Register on the POLi Payment Casino: As soon as you ascertain that the online casino allows POLi, you will need to register, which means you have to provide salient information like your email address as well as selecting a good username and strong password. Ensure your password is secure, having at least a number and a capital letter. Some casino sites might need you to verify your email address; as soon as that is done, you are ready to make a payment.
- Make A Deposit: When you get to the casino sites, look out for a payment page and then select the forms. This time, you need just the POLi and select it as your payment option. Luckily, one doesn’t need to have a POLi before one can be given an account. The same information required of you whenever you are making a wire transfer would be asked of you whenever you are using POLi. As soon as the information is in place and you have clicked the submit button, the inputted amount will be paid directly into your casino without fees or a need to wait.
Withdrawing in Online Casinos that Accept POLi
Seeing how easy depositing with Poli can be, it is easy to conclude that you can easily make a withdrawal from your POLi account. Just have it at the back of your mind that the same information needed from you whenever you are withdrawing from an eWallet will be required of you. These steps are as follow:
- Create A Poli Account: No doubt, you don’t need to have a POLi account before making a deposit, but you need one whenever you need to withdraw your fund from an online casino. Doing this is easy as you simply need to visit the POLi website for the creation of an account, which means vital information will be required, especially your banking details.
- Ensure You Can Make a Withdrawal: Different bonuses come with restrictions and wagering requirements. So, you must ensure you have fulfilled all of them before you try to make a withdrawal. That way, you won’t have problems with withdrawals. Some casino requires that one has made x30 of the bonus sum before a withdrawal can be allowed. Before requesting payment, do ensure you are eligible to make a withdrawal from the current amount you have and how much you can withdraw.
- Make A Withdrawal: The next will be to go to the withdrawal page and input the amount you need to withdraw. When that has been done, you will need to select POLi as your preferred withdrawal method, look at instant withdrawal casinos Australia . Be sure that your selected online casino allows POLi withdrawals.
POLI Casino Deposit Fees
Carrying out a wire transfer means that you are to pay for the transfer of about AUD10 to AUD60. While depositing with POLi means you will not be charged for the transaction, you will need to pay 0.9% of the money to cover for minuscule as well as AUD0.30, which is a set fee.
Benefits of Using POLi Casinos
A lot of gamblers from Australia will enjoy numerous benefits when they play in POLi casinos. Some of these include:
- No Extra Fee: Unlike some other online casino payment options, players don’t need to pay exorbitant fees when they use POLi in online casinos.
- No Need to Open a New Account: One big problem people have whenever they want to play in an online casino with other payment options is the need to register for a new account. With POLi, the deposit can be made without the need to register with the website. All that will be required of you is to input your banking information, and you will get your payment in no time. One upside to this is that you won’t need to fill it on the next usage because POLi will help the auto-fills. Best paying online casino websites use Poli
- Security: One thing you can be assured of when using POLi is the level of security. The partnership between the different big financial institutions in both Australia and NZ. Their team of incredible cybersecurity team is always on the ground to ensure nothing happens.
Drawbacks of Using POLi Casinos
Despite being an amazing way of paying, it is wise to know the limitations:
- Few Supported Banks: Very few banks have access to it, even in Australia and New Zealand.
- Very Few Casinos Allow Withdrawal: Not all casino allows you to make a withdrawal to your POLi, which means that even if a casino has the facility to deposit into your casino wallet, you will find it hard to make a withdrawal.
- As an alternative you can use fast PayID caino websites
Top Australian Online Casinos That Accept POLi
Some online casinos that accept this payment option include:
- OZWIN Casino ( one of the best $10 minimum deposit casino in Australia)
- Fair GO Casino
- GamingClub Casino
- Casinonic Casino
- Cherry Gold Casino